A GOOD PRESENT?
I just had a great idea for what to get Mama for Mother's Day -- a copy of Tamar Geller's book, The Loved Dog: The Playful, Nonaggressive Way to Teach Your Dog Good Behavior. Everybody says it's really good, and full of humor, too. Mama's going to love it!
One day last week, Tamar Geller was on Oprah's show about dogs. She showed how she trains dogs the loving way. She even showed how she got Oprah to teach her dogs good manners, such as not jumping up on people. But she does it in a way that everybody is happy, even the humans! Oprah's three Golden Retrievers seemed really happy, too. Just like me!
The only thing is, if I get Mama that book, she'll expect me to start showing better manners all the time. Oh, well, if it means more attention, I guess I'm for it. And maybe she'll teach me something new. I do like to learn.
Well, I've got to go -- I hear some birds outside that I need to check out.
Let me know if you have read the book and if you think it's a good Mother's Day present
(just click on "comments" to leave me a message).
Your friend,
Susie Q
Copyright 2007 Susie Q. All rights reserved.
0 comments:
Post a Comment